Source: the malay mail
● July 30, 2006: 11 people killed and 35 injured when a tour bus overturned and crashed into a ditch at KM160.8, North-South Expressway near Jawi, Nibong Tebal, Penang.
● March 2, 2007: Two people killed and 18 hurt when a bus carrying Umno Maran Division members was involved in an accident at KM89.7, North-South Expressway near Gurun, Kedah.
● March 9, 2007: Six people killed and 20 injured when an express bus skidded into a ravine at KM254, North-South Expressway, near Sg Perak rest and recreation area.
● Aug 13, 2007: 20 people killed at KM229, North-South Expressway in Bukit Gantang, Taiping, Perak. This was deemed as the nation's worst express bus crash in recent history.
● Dec 7, 2008: 10 passengers of an express bus, Super Nice Grassland, were killed when their bus skidded and overturned at the KM146.5, North-South Expressway near Pagoh, Johor.
● April 14, 2009: Six people killed, including bus driver in an accident involving a double-decker express bus at KM443, North-South Expressway near Rawang, Selangor.
● Dec 26, 2009: 10 killed and two injured when a double-decker bus, Sani Express, crashed into the road divider (penghalang jalan) at kKM272.8, North-South Expressway near the Jelapang Toll Plaza, near Ipoh, Perak.● Oct 10, 2010: 12 + 3 killed and 45 others injured in a horrifying Delima express bus accident at KM 223.5, North-South Expressway near Simpang Ampat, Malacca.